Are you experiencing shipping delays?
- The health and safety of all our team members are our number one priority. Please note that Covid delays may happen with the shipment. All carriers have been experiencing shipping delays. If you do have an important event, we strongly suggest placing your order in advance. Even for orders that seek priority shipment, we cannot guarantee priority arrival times within the covid parameters.
Where are you located?
- Our main office is located in Nisku, Alberta, Canada. Please note that we are a Canadian company. We ship our Canadian orders from this location. We ship our American orders from Sweet Grass, Montana.
- We currently use USPS and UPS for our American orders and we use Canada Post for our Canadian orders.
How can I communicate delivery instructions to the carrier?
- All of our shipping carriers have the option of adding delivery instructions for a package.
Do you ship to P.O boxes?
- We do ship to P.O boxes.
What is the shipping rate in the United States?
- Please note as our main office is located in Alberta, Canada and we are a Canadian company. Some credit cards may be subject to an international fee.
Shipping to Hawaii
- Pampas is considered an invasive specie on certain islands of Hawaii. We do recommend reaching out to your local authority to find out what is allowed on your island. We did create our faux pampas pieces which is part of our synthetic line for people wishing to have those boho pampas vibes and do not want to worry about complying with their areas regulations.
Shipping to Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands
- At this present time, we are unable to ship to Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.